Our advanced pain relief clinic offers non-surgical advanced ReliefCare technology to get rid of your chronic pain. Our comprehensive non-invasive drug-free approach combines FDA cleared new technology with proven therapies that together provide long lasting pain relief and promotes healing.
"Since 1988 I have helped over 6,000 patients get out of pain and regain their health. I have dedicated my life to helping people get out of pain, stabilize their condition and teach them good health habits.
Whether you have acute pain, trauma from a car accident, sports injuries, ligamentous damage or chronic pain we have a number of treatment procedures and protocols that are designed for pain relief and corrective care.
My practice utilizes the latest ReliefCare technologies that gets you out of pain faster, and helps to give you long lasting RESULTS!"
Dr. Christopher Cordima
Our drug-free non-invasive painless neuropathy pain relief protocol significantly reduces or eliminates severe neuropathy pain and inflammation. This treatment has no known side effects and has an excellent success rate.
If persistent back pain has sidelined you from participating in your favorite activities we want to help. We offer a non-invasive, drug-free solution to decrease pain, inflammation and accelerate tissue repair.
Pain after an accident can occur instantly or could even take weeks to reveal itself. Timely treatment following any injury is paramount to your recovery and returning to your pre-injury status.
If you are suffering from a disc herniation, bulge, stenosis, degenerative disc disease or you have severe back pain or sciatica then join me to learn about our exclusive non-invasive non-surgical protocol.
Trust and safety form the basis of our approach - we greet each patient with the utmost respect.
Our team is specifically trained in our exclusive ReliefCare treatment protocols for optimal results.
Our proven therapies work together for faster relief and improved healing.
We offer the newest state-of-the-art technologies and treatments at the highest standards.
WE WILL LISTEN (REALLY LISTEN)
At your consultation, we’ll listen to your unique case so we can understand your history and how your pain is preventing you from doing the things you want and need to do.
WE WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
Questions such as:
• What is causing my pain?
• Can you help my pain?
• How do the treatments work?
• How many treatments will I need?
WE WILL BE HONEST
If Dr. Cordima's treatments are not right for you, we’ll tell you and help you find another doctor or treatment, if possible.
1. In most cases, we will schedule you for an evaluation and treatment on the same day you call. After arrival, you can also expect not to wait in our office for more than a few minutes.
2. We will verify your insurance benefits and/or relay your cost and insurance benefits information prior to treatment. We understand cost can be the primary factor in your health care.
3. After a thorough consultation and examination, we promise to refer you to the proper specialist if your condition is not one in which we can be of help.
4. If your condition is one in which we feel our treatment can help, we will answer all of your primary questions prior to treatment so you can make an informed health care decision.
5. We will explain to the best of our ability the treatment options and how soon it will take to relieve your pain and restore your normal bodily functions.
After 30 years of helping patients, I truly understand that some of you may be nervous, a bit skeptical and not really quite sure what exactly we do as chiropractors. I will explain what we do, how we do it and everything in between. You will walk away with a full understanding of what we do and how our advanced protocols will help you, as well as a customized treatment plan should you be a good candidate for our care.
Making an appointment with us is quick and easy. We look forward to helping you with your health care needs.
Chiropractic care is used most often to treat neuromusculoskeletal complaints.
Not offered at this time.
The basics of light therapy is that it utilizes specific light wavelengths to penetrate damaged tissue and begin the healing process.
Microcurrent relieves pain naturally by gently stimulating the body's natural resources for resolving pain; not just masking it.
Spinal decompression therapy is a proven non-surgical treatment for chronic neck and low chronic back pain.
Neuropathy is a painful condition that interferes with the body’s ability to transmit signals to internal organs, joints, muscles, and skin.