1. In most cases, we will schedule you for an evaluation and treatment on the same day you call. After arrival, you can also expect not to wait in our office for more than a few minutes.
2. We will verify your insurance benefits and/or relay your cost and insurance benefits information prior to treatment. We understand cost can be the primary factor in your health care.
3. After a thorough consultation and examination, we promise to refer you to the proper specialist if your condition is not one in which we can be of help.
4. If your condition is one in which we feel our treatment can help, we will answer all of your primary questions prior to treatment so you can make an informed health care decision.
5. We will explain to the best of our ability the treatment options and how soon it will take to relieve your pain and restore your normal bodily functions.
WE WILL LISTEN (REALLY LISTEN)
At your consultation, we’ll listen to your unique case so we can understand your history and how your pain is preventing you from doing the things you want and need to do.
WE WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
Questions such as:
• What is causing my pain?
• Can you help my pain?
• How do the treatments work?
• How many treatments will I need?
WE WILL BE HONEST
If Dr. Cordima's treatments are not right for you, we’ll tell you and help you find another doctor or treatment, if possible.
After 30 years of helping patients, I truly understand that some of you may be nervous, a bit skeptical and not really quite sure what exactly we do as chiropractors. I will explain what we do, how we do it and everything in between. You will walk away with a full understanding of what we do and how our advanced protocols will help you, as well as a customized treatment plan should you be a good candidate for our care.
Making an appointment with us is quick and easy. We look forward to helping you with your health care needs.Make an Appointment